BeavisAndSouthpark BeavisAndSouthpark

"Come out with your pants down!!"

i like this, its a very unique way of using flash. the voices are rather hard to hear, but not impossible. at some points the voice didnt quite sync with the mouth durring cartmans singing ( right about at the end ) the voice acting was allright, but when doing a beavis you should put more pitch into your voice. i liked it =)

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 3 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 3

"Shut up faggot!"

oh my god, the voices are priceless. loved that one scene on the beach. there are many quotes i catched that made me giggle, im starting to like your series. never actually knew what ranma really was untill now, so its both funny AND edjucational er whatnot =B. but oh my god, i love the way you present these cartoonies xD !! keep up the great work =)

Dekathos responds:

Neat! Thanks for the compliments man! It's very cool you enjoyed this despite some... minor drawbacks like not knowing what it is.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Lol!

This has been one of the most humorous things i have ever seen, lol the background music really makes the combat fun and silly. I like your style, make more =D

HarryPotterQuidditch 3 HarryPotterQuidditch 3

lol

"get the snitch you @#$%....please?" lol gawed poor harry constantly getting threaten to have stuff stuck up his arse, lol this was great :D

Smurf Pipe Dweam Smurf Pipe Dweam

w00t

lol i found this VERY amusing, either i need sleep, or you guys got yourself one funny movie :D !!

Final Fantasy 6: Hunt Final Fantasy 6: Hunt

Im not sure how long ago you replied to my flash

but you convinced me :) im willing to learn how to 'rip' sprites. i love video games and sprites can express my attitude towards most games :P heres my addy alvino13@hotmail.com note when sending me an email please use RE: otherwise i toss it away as advertisements ;) thanks for your help

DBZ Stickfighters DBZ Stickfighters

When i thought about stick figures and DBZ...

i thought i was going to waste my time watching this.But somehow you managed to make stickfigures look cool with all that blurry background stuff :D
very nice and done very well :D great job on the flash

Sonic Vs Mario (Parody) Sonic Vs Mario (Parody)

funny

i liked it very amuseing

Streets of Icecream Streets of Icecream

very funny :D

"fuck dat! lets get some ice-cream!" hehe really funny stuff

FFF: Grrl FFF: Grrl

ahhhhh

im not giving this movie a bad grade or anything its that i cant fully see the movie!!
right when it gets to the part when rosa wakes up the boxes click themselves repeditly so i cant read the dialog :( any suggestions on what i should do??